Feeling stuck? Can’t find the right piece of the puzzle or don’t want to spend hours searching for a solution on Youtube?
Get direct access to me, with my 10 years of experience in portrait photography and 5+ years in running my full time six figure photography business.
I finally offer 1-on-1 coaching video calls for photographers who need my help with any of the following and more:
- Portrait photography (camera settings, posing, lighting)
- Photography gear (even though I’m not super techie, but I can tell you what worked for me)
- Business of photography (how to start and run your business, how to get organized, run your social media and much more)
- How to work with what you have (small or no studio space, basic gear etc)
- Editing in Lightroom and Photoshop – see exactly what I do to make my photos stand out
- Mindset – how to overcome your imposter syndrome and start creative and charging what you’re worth
- How to grow your business organically in a new country/state, if you don’t know anyone
- So much more – just ask me anything photography and business related
$175 for a 60 min consultation/coaching call
You can find me here:
A little backstory: I moved to the US from Russia in 2012 and was not able to legally work for the first 3 years due to my H4 visa status. I used that time to sharpen my photography skills and collaborating with other creatives and building my network in the new country, where I did not know anyone and not always understood what people were saying (English is obviously not my first language), while living in a small town and didn’t drive.
I officially started my photography business in 2015 after finally receiving my permanent resident card and grew my business to 6 figures in 4 years.
In 2020 when the pandemic hit I finally took the step back to take a good look at my business and made some drastic decisions that allowed me to grow my business by 30% while working less hours, and in the midst of world-wide crisis.
I am constantly learning and truly believe that success is 20% talent, 30% hard work and 50% mindset and commitment.
I’m on a mission to help other photographers, and especially female photographers to find their path into building a sustainable business around their passion.
I can’t wait to hear from you!